This quotation from Steve Maraboli, a behavioral scientist, isn’t only one of my favorite quotes, but it’s also a powerful reminder on how significant clarity is, for with clarity, comes attention, and with attention comes a more direct route to success.
Clarity by itself can be quite powerful, but when we align our clarity with our fundamental self – that heart of us who defines who we are (what make us happy, what inspires and excites us, what ignites our passions and purpose in life) that is when pure magic occurs.
Now, as amazing as clarity is, clarity isn’t always easy to achieve, especially when we’re still trying to sort out that our essential self is (believe me, I’ve tried and it’s not simple, or true!!). So I thought I’d share 4 powerful techniques I have used that have helped me enormously in gaining clarity, even if my understanding of that my self is, wasn’t as clear as it’s now.
4 Powerful Techniques That Help You To Increase your clarity:
1) Get to know the feeling of excitement and joy. I know, that sounds a little basic, but sometimes, for any reason, we forget to notice how we’re reacting to something. Within this modern-day, if we are bombarded with media messages from all directions, when we a tuned into our mobile phones and to twitter and Facebook… we often overlook listening to our inner self so we miss hearing the messages that our essential self is trying to tell us.
However, when you feel excited about something (like waiting for Santa to appear on Christmas eve if you’re a kid ), or any time you have the feeling of pure pleasure (such as scoring your initial goal or obtaining your first major client) that’s the essential self telling you to go for it – which is clarity.
With this method then, what you do is recall back to some recent experience where you felt excited, or to a current action that you participated in where you felt pure pleasure. What does that feel like? What are you feeling when you consider that adventure or those activities?
That feeling – that excitement/joy – that’s clarity!
Now once you’ve got a big choice to make, such as whether you should stay on your day-job or cease to become self-explanatory, start looking for the option that gives you that sense of excitement or joy. That is the choice your essential self is telling you how to make.
2) Produce Your Either/Or Ideal Day. Writing out a detailed description of your perfect day is a fairly common technique that’s often utilized to help people make an image of what their ideal life would look like. Gain clarity about what you would like your perfect life to look like is an amazingly powerful technique on its own.
With this fundamental Ideal Day technique, what you do would be to write out, in very fine detail, what your perfect day would look like, feel like, taste like, sound like, what you would wear, where you’d live, etc.. This gives you clarity on what your ideal life would look like, which makes it easier for you to attain that life.
But here is the twist. Sometimes we get caught trying to choose which of a few options our perfect lifestyle career at Chitta should look like. By way of instance, do we want to stay in the country or reside in a city or become a nomad?; do we would like to develop a career as a graphic designer or a career as a writer, or so we would like to be a nurse?
Writing out all these options as a perfect day scenario lets you perform the details, track your response, and see (or sense ) which choice elicits feelings of delight or joy. The choice you feel most excited about or feel the best quantity of joy towards, that’s the one that your self is rooting for.
3) Making the Vision Board or Vision Journal. Another interesting way to add clarity is to create a vision board or a vision journal. A vision board is essentially made by cutting out pictures from magazines that are visual images of what your perfect day or your ideal lifestyle or your perfect you or your perfect career, etc., would seem like, and then pasting these pictures to a large sheet of cardboard which you can look at daily. The messages from the images on the table, keep reminding you of what you’re going after, which makes it possible to gain clarity, which helps you notice opportunities that will result in your success.
A vision journal is much like a vision board, just the images are glued to a diary and you write about the picture like what was in the picture was a part of your present life. So if your eyesight pictures included photos of your perfect house, you would write about what it’s like living in that house as if you were living there.
It’s fairly challenging to construct your lifestyle design and experience substantial changes in your life. For an instance, you left your long time career as a military officer and venture into a small business. This change is quite hard to deal with that is the reason you need coping methods that are powerful enough to get you back on track. These methods are utilized to confront the challenges associated with significant changes in addition to executing your favorite lifestyle design.
Among the established coping methods which you can use to keep positive and constructive thoughts is the ABCDE. This approach is effective if you’re considering or going through the changes in your life. It may also be used if you’re moving forward with your lifestyle design or you only want to discover ways to have a fulfilling and joyful life.
How to Use the ABCDE Method
Among the most influential procedures to achieve your lifestyle design is to keep a positive outlook on personal challenges and important changes in your life. Your feelings and your ideas directly influence your actions in addition to the results. In connection with this, it’s necessary to train your mind to boost your capacity to possess a positive attitude and obtain confidence in higher levels.
The ABCDE method by Martin Seligman is easy but an effective tool for your mind. It’s used to disrupt destructive and negative ideas because they influence your positive attitude. So every time a negative thought Attempts to test your confidence, you can use the following mental steps:
* A for hardship. You want to describe the adverse and challenging events that you encountered before or encountering right now.
* B for beliefs. Take note and recognize your instinctive and dangerous negative ideas or beliefs that are associated with your situation.
* C for consequences. Recognize your behaviors and emotions that came out of your destructive beliefs.
* D for disputation. Identify some evidence why your damaging beliefs aren’t accurate. You could even generate more positive and useful alternative beliefs.
* E for Energize. Now that your negative or negative beliefs are contested, now you can feel the fresh energy out of your empowering thoughts and transform them into positive and constructive behavior.
Generally speaking, keeping a positive or positive outlook is extremely simple such as remembering your ABCDE. Apart from this technique, there are other practical techniques on lifestyle design that you could use to be able to have a better life.
Making your fantasies into reality is the principal aim of DreamPushers. Helping you to get your own online business via their cutting edge Lifestyle Design, newest Digital Design, and anything you will need to start your dream business.