- a long-term value proposition - with an immediate
CHITTA is THE national trade association for the
Canadian Healthcare ICT sector working in collaboration with other
agencies, associations and governments at all jurisdictional levels.
CHITTA's members - Canadian Healthcare ICT companies,
multi-sector companies, and multi-national healthcare vendors operating
in Canada - all have a common purpose:
- To raise the bar on the Canadian Healthcare
- To grow the market to create a profitable environment
within which to do business
- To facilitate the export of their products
CHITTA has provided its members and the Canadian
Healthcare ICT vendor community many opportunities to gain positive
exposure to the marketplace:
- The eHealth Conference
- Beginning in 2005, the CHITTA's Canadian
Healthcare ICT vendor community is hosting the Social Night
for the conference including both the dinner and the Blues Nite
held that evening.
- As a CHITTA member, you receive a 10% discount
on your participation as a Major Sponsor or Sponsor of the night.
- Only CHITTA members have access to supporter
- The Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition
- The "Canadian Reception @t HIMSS"
- Offers Patron, Sponsorship, and Co-sponsorship
- As a CHITTA member, you receive a 10%
discount on your participation.
- Only CHITTA members and Pavilion exhibitors
are entitled to purchase branded Reception packages including
Invitations and complimentary refreshment tickets.
- The Canadian Pavilion @ HIMSS
- Offers value-added exhibit opportunities
- As a CHITTA member, your booth price is
discounted by 10%.
- Exposure through CHITTA and COACH's
Through our relationship with Healthcare
Information Management & Communications Canada:
- Participants in these and other "CHITTA
Events" get wide exposure through 4 colour ads printed on behalf
of CHITTA in applicable issues of the magazine.
- For example, the "CHITTA
@ HIMMS" (2005) and "EHealth
2005 Nite Out"
CHITTA's Official Journal
CHITTA's Official Journal is Healthcare Information Management &
Communications Canada www.hcccinc.com
the magazine has been continuously published since 1987; it has
an approximate circulation of 5,000. Through our arrangements with
PARTICIPATION & COLLABORATION
- CHITTA members and their employees are entitled
to a discount of 20% of the prevailing subscription rate.
- CHITTA members are entitled to a 15% discount
on published rates for:
- Display advertising
- Classified advertising
- Other advertising products with some exceptions
- Press Releases
- The magazine offers an online press release
service for their On-Line NEWS
CHITTA members have already benefited from participation in:
- Organized consultations to influence policy
and decision makers around standards, architecture, and solution
- Networking with niche healthcare ICT players
for partnership opportunities
- Pre-competitive discussion forums around large-scale
- Access to market research and competitive landscape
- Representation on the Standards Council of
- Representation on ISO Working Committee TC
- Representation on the Canada Health Infoway
Standards Advisory Committee and it's Working Groups
- Client Registry
- Provider Registry
- EHRS Blueprint Evolution (EBE)
- Privacy & Security Architecture (PSA)
- CHITTA Facilitates vendor participation
CHITTA continues to provide leadership to facilitate
true vendor participation in Alberta with respect to:
- Physician Office Systems Vendor Conformance
& Usability Requirements (POSP/VCUR)
- Roll-out of the provincial EHR strategy
- Architecture definition and review
- Members serving on a variety of advisory committees
and working groups
- . . . enabling vendors to be meaningful participants
in the process, and a necessary component of the solution. Elements
of this unique model are already moving to other provinces with
boundless opportunities for the future.
The investment of YOUR membership
and time will provide us with the resources to make it happen!
Canada's Healthcare ICT Industry